Monday, July 21, 2008

TV Tray

I know all the books say to not let your kids eat in front of the TV. Well, it helps keep from going crazy. It if weren't for that I would not get anything done or get her to eat anything. Usually I pull the big high chair over to the tv and she will eat in that. But, today she saw her little chair and wanted to eat in that. Ok, whatever you want kid. I put it where she wanted and she sat down, buckled herself in and put the try on. Then she said "hungry girl". I went and made her some mac n cheese. She ate almost the whole thing. She doesn't usually do that. If this is what it takes to get her to eat, I'm all for it. Not that I want it to be a habit, but for now it's what works.

No comments: