Last night was mom's night out for my walking group. I was ready to get out for some non kid adult time. I got all dressed up in my jean skirt and cute pink top, did my hair and make up. I was ready to be a person for a little bit.
Mom and dad had been gone on vacation for a week or so and had no spent time with Mary for a bit, so I dropped Mary off for the night. SO, I got a mom's night away and Kevin got an evening to himself at home.
The fun evening started about 6. I was there at 5:58. The first one, of course. And pretty much the ONLY one in the bar too. Oh well, give me an Odouls! I'm the real party animal these days. haha! Soon others showed up. There ended up to be a total of 7 of us. There was the louder drinking table and then the pregnant table. There are two other girls pregnant in our group and so we took our own table. I pigged out on nachos and then the three of us shared a tasty chocolate brownie dessert. I was the lucky one to bring the left overs home. I knew Kevin would be happy about that.
So, the drinking group left about 8:30 and us pregos stayed for another hour. We talked and talked. It was fun. I told the other table they better watch our for me in January, when I can drink again. I think I'll have to have Kevin drop and pick me up. haha
No comments:
Post a Comment