

Today we went over to
Paytin's house to go swimming at their community pool. It was fun. The kiddy pool was kinda cool and she didn't really want to be in there. Then she spotted the hot tub with bubbles. Well, if there's bubbles, there's Mary. So, she went that way. It was kinda too hot for her. I didn't like the temp so I let her sit on the side and put her feet in and play with the bubbles. Then we decided to check out the big pool. It was a bit warmer and so I then went in with her. She likes to just play on the steps, but I kept pulling her out to get her to kick and such. She needs to get more comfortable out in the water then just on the steps. We're working on it. But she still has fun. We stayed for about an hour and a half and then we decided it was nap time. So back we went to change clothes and get on our way home to nap. Mommy needed a nap too. = )
No comments:
Post a Comment