Saturday, July 19, 2008

Choo Choo!!

Mom and I went to Simi Valley to go to Babies R Us. We do not have one any closer. I needed to start researching double strollers. They have an outdoor mall there and so we, of course, had to go shopping after. I saw they had a train ride and thought Mary might like that. Well, DUH! This picture was when it first took off. She was so excited. It only cost $2 for me and she was free. It was great entertainment for her and gave mom/grandma time to try on clothes.
She had to show off that Pinto, her bear, was taking a ride too. That bear goes EVERYWHERE. It's so raggedy, but she loves it.
Mommy took a ride with her.
Then Grandma took a ride. No one missed out on the fun. Then when we got out the second time Mary spotted the shopping carts made like cars that we will have to rent to shop with next time. I think we've found a way to shop and have her happy all at once. So we think. We will see what happens when we try this adventure one day. I will keep you posted, of course.

No comments: