July 2nd was Mary's officially birthday. She had her party on Sunday, but we still did a small celebration as a family on the actual day. I got her a small cake and a small present to open. She is going to start thinking every day is her birthday if this keeps happening. But, she enjoyed having cake one more time. Ok, mom and dad enjoyed having cake too. = )We went to the doctor today for her two year check up. I tried to get her excited about the doctor. She was excited while we were in the waiting room, but as soon as the nurse called her name she was attached to me like glue. She cried a bit when the doctor came in, but I did my best to keep her calm. She did have to have one shot, hep A, and she did cry but did great. I had to keep reminding her that she got a cool band aid. So, she's doing great. She is 36 inches tall and 26 pounds. That kid just doesn't gain weight. Wish I had that problem. But we are doing good!!
No comments:
Post a Comment