Today Paytin came over to play with Mary. She is just a little younger than Mary, turning 2 in October. they play pretty well together as long as there isn't something they need to share. Sharing is something we need to work on. I know it's the age, but we still need to work on it. We had a few crying spurts with full on tears, but we got through them. All in all they had a good time playing outside. There is something about being outside that makes everything better. I do agree, but when it's 90 something out and humid I tend to disagree. Oh well, whatever makes them happy.
I decided to try to make it fun and have them eat their lunch at the little table outside. Well, that wasn't the best idea. Paytin ate fine, but Mary was too distracted and able to get out of her seat too easy and didn't eat to much. Well, I tried, but learned she's not ready for that yet. They came over about 10:30 and about 1:00 they were both crying over nothing and we figured it was nap time and they went home. So, more play dates to come to work on the sharing and friendship.
No comments:
Post a Comment