Every year since I was a kid we have gone to the 4th of July car show in Fillmore. I grew up a car club kid. And now it looks like Mary will be doing the same. Right here she is standing next to grandpa's truck. She would like to sit on the foot board, right there, and grandpa told her that she is the only one is was allowed to do that. Mary has him wrapped around his little finger, or what!
Grandma bought Mary her first pinwheel. She eventually understood how to make it work. She kept wanting to put her lips on it and blow, and that didn't really work. SO, she would put it our faces to make it go. Whatever works!
Mary got her first taste of a snow cone. She enjoyed it. She ate this right before we left and still passed out in the car and slept for almost three hours when we got home. I guess sugar doesn't effect her too much yet. We never saw any fireworks. I don't think I've seen fireworks in the past 10 years. After starting the car show at 8am, I'm not up for staying up late in the dark. SO, maybe next year Mary will get to see some. She never has seen any, so she doesn't know what she's missing out on yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment