Ok, I had to post this, it's just too darn cute. These are Mary's first flip flwops, or as I call them "flops" to help her put a name to them. She loves wearing them and is so darn cute walking in them. I can't wait for summer. I got her some pink water shoes too with Shrek and them and two super cute bathing suits. It's just toomuch fun to dress her. I can't wear all this cute stuff, so why not dress my daughter in it. So, Summer, we're ready for you to come. Only one month and 15 days until Mexico, but I'm ready for some sun now too. I have to go to the dreaded bathing suit shopping before then. UGH!
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
We're ready for you Summer!!
Ok, I had to post this, it's just too darn cute. These are Mary's first flip flwops, or as I call them "flops" to help her put a name to them. She loves wearing them and is so darn cute walking in them. I can't wait for summer. I got her some pink water shoes too with Shrek and them and two super cute bathing suits. It's just toomuch fun to dress her. I can't wear all this cute stuff, so why not dress my daughter in it. So, Summer, we're ready for you to come. Only one month and 15 days until Mexico, but I'm ready for some sun now too. I have to go to the dreaded bathing suit shopping before then. UGH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment