Friday, February 22, 2008
Sharing
Today Mary had a play date at our house. A friend of mine I've knowen for a while, Noel, has a little girl just a few months younger than Mary. So, they came over to play. Mary did NOT like to share her toys. Paytin, the little girl, would try to play with one of Mary's toys and Mary would then try to take it away and start crying. Then Paytin would cry and it was a mess. So, I would try to sit there and tell Mary to share and help her play along. That was NOT going to happen. So, I guess we need to work on sharing and have more play dates to get used to it. But when they were leaving Mary did say bye and they did give each other a 'hug'. SO, mary was glad to see her go, go away w/out any of her toys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment