Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Family Fun


Our trip to Fresno to be with our cousins was a lot of fun. Time away from Mary was much needed, but I did miss her, of course. We got spent the night at a hotel with Mary Beth (in the brown jacket) and her daughter Britt (in the orange jacket). We had a good time just hangin' out and being silly. The shower was the next day for Ashley (in the top picture in the middle) She is Due March 25th and is having a boy. It brought back memories of my shower. The only time I get to see this part of my family is when one of the little cousins have a shower of some sort. Hopfully Britt will be next!!!
Mary gave Kevin a run for his money while I was gone. YES! He took her shopping for me, for our anniversary coming up. Well, he thought he could handle it and didn't take the stroller. WRONG! So, he had to carry her all over. He said that was stupid. DUH! Then she was a little pistol and wouldn't eat for him and was fussy. He thinks she shouldn't eat snacks and then she'll eat meals better. He does not understand this yet. Mary eats all day long and still eats meals. He doesn't understand she's too little for that yet. He thinks she should be growen up already and be like us. Why can't he just enjoy her being little?
Anyway, the time away was good but it's nice to be home and back in my routine. I think she's happy I'm home too and back to normal, whatever normal is.

No comments: