Well, Mary is 19 months old now. We are going to start the process of potty training. The book says you can start as early as 18 months, so, I'm late. haha She sees what I do in the bathroom so she knows basically what goes on. I got her own potty today. I took her in to sit on it and she had to take Pinto, her bear, and her milk. Ok, whatever. She thinks it's cool. She keeps running to the bathroom to sit on it. Then she had to put Pinto on it by himself and then play with all the parts on it. I had to tell her it is not a toy and will be dirty. Then she wanted to pick it up and take it outside with her. Another explination I had to do. Oh the joys of growing up! If you have any advice PLEASE pass it along.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Potty Time
Well, Mary is 19 months old now. We are going to start the process of potty training. The book says you can start as early as 18 months, so, I'm late. haha She sees what I do in the bathroom so she knows basically what goes on. I got her own potty today. I took her in to sit on it and she had to take Pinto, her bear, and her milk. Ok, whatever. She thinks it's cool. She keeps running to the bathroom to sit on it. Then she had to put Pinto on it by himself and then play with all the parts on it. I had to tell her it is not a toy and will be dirty. Then she wanted to pick it up and take it outside with her. Another explination I had to do. Oh the joys of growing up! If you have any advice PLEASE pass it along.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment