Tuesday, February 5, 2008

la la la la, la la la la Elmo's World

Mary LOVES Elmo. She does not call him by name but says 'la la la la' instead to say who it is. So, whenever she watches Sesame Street and it comes to Elmo's World time she has to get the elmo in the piture and watch him on TV. It is super cute.
SO, today it was time for Elmo's World on TV. I was in the garage doing laundry and she comes running down the hall doing her la la la thing. I hear her and she stops at the stairs. (At the bottom of the stairs we have a gate to keep her from going up) So she starts banging on the gate to go up. I come from the garage to see what she is doing. I hear Elmo in the background and I realize the last time we went upstairs she took her stuffed Elmo to watch Elmo on tv. I open the gate and she crawls up to get Elmo. We then return downstairs to watch Elmo with Elmo. Gotta love her.

No comments: