Ok, so I think I caught something of this bug going around. My head hurts and eyes too. BUT, I'm the mommy and I'm not allowed to be sick. I must still do my daily chores and tend to Mary. I get an hour or two a day, while Mary is napping, to rest.
So, I went out Saturday night with an old friend form high school. I didn't get to bed until midnight. Sunday morning is when I started to feel like this. SO, I'm sure Kevin is thinking that it was the going out thing that made me feel like this. NO, he was sick and gave it to me most likely. He did let me lay on the couch most of the day yesturday. I think that was because I was not nice and made a statement I did not feel well. But, he did wash the floor for me and vacume downstairs. SO, I"ll give him that much.
But, today is Monday and he will go to work and my head isn't as bad as it was, but it isn't perfect. But Life Must Go On!
No comments:
Post a Comment