Today is our 3 year anniversary. Boy, how time flies. Well, it feel like longer but then it doesn't. I can still remember the day of fun. I was too tired the night before to go sleep in a different room so when it was time to get up I just rolled over and told him not to look at me and I got out o the room to go get ready. I can still remember the lights of Vegas to guide me to the room. My dream was to walk around in my dress to gamble after everything, but I was too darn tired and just wanted out of it. I regreat that still. SO, my big plan is after I have kid #2 that I will work, my best, to get back into my dress and do it for our 10 year anniversary. I think that should give me some time, maybe. Because loosing the weight after Mary was so easy. NOT!
Well, anyway, just another day today but we plan to spend the night at a hotel on Friday. We got a room at Embassy Suites out here in our valley. Hey, it's a night away from home, 5 miles from home. And Mary will be 5 miles the other direction at grandma's. We are such the romantics. So, off to more fun and adventures years ahead!
No comments:
Post a Comment