Saturday, May 30, 2009
WW this week
Ok, so my plan for wine tasting to keep on track didn't work out so well. I said I'd drink a bottle of water in between each winery. WELL, I drank one between winery #1 and #2. After that it was mostly wine. So, when we got home I drank water like it was going out of style. Today was weigh in day. Well, I didn't gain! I only lost .2 pounds, whatever that is. I think that was the little bit I peed out before I left. Hey, it's not a gain, so it's a win. Just like when you push at the blackjack table. Today's meeting was about staying on track and being motivated. That got me a bit motivated to do something this week. I came home and did my ww work out video. The good thing about working out is that you gain more points so you can eat/drink more. Works for me. I am going to try to do it with Mary this week. See what she thinks of that. I think she may have fun trying to do it with me. We shall see if this will be more trouble than it's worth. Wish me luck!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment