Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Just a good time



Last night was a night of fun with Amy, Corie, and Brent. It was our little time to drink and have fun before the wedding, since I won't be going to Cabo for it. SO, we needed a night of drinking margaritas. Brent is Amy's good friend and he was willing to be our designated driver. Mom and Dad were going to watch the girls while we did this.

Mom came to pick the girls and I up at 5 from our house, so Brent could drive me home after. Brent came driving up in his cool red convertible BMW. We were going to be riding in style. Of course we had to have the top down. So, we piled in, Amy in her scarf so she did not ruin her hair. Off we went to go pick up Corie and then off to the restaurant. We get our huge margaritas and start to get a little silly. Amy knew the bartender, so he made us good drinks and gave us a free shot. Amy was pretty looped, which was why we came out. Corie and I were feeling good, but not as silly as her.

On the way home, top down of course, freezing our butts off, Amy and I were in the back singing at the top of our lungs No Doubt. It was just like being in the dune buggy. SO much fun.
Oh, Brent gave Amy and Snuggie as a gift. SO, I was wrapped int he snuggie in the back seat. Again, pretty funny.
So, I'm going to miss all the drunken days/nights in Cabo for the wedding, but this was a good substitute.

No comments: