Saturday, May 9, 2009

Week 2 and I'm on a roll

Today I went for my week 2 weigh in at Weight Watchers. Iti's ALLLLL GOOODD! I lost another 2.2 pounds, which makes 4/2 in two weeks! Even after a wild fun weekend in San Diego, I pulled it off! When I"m home I drink water like it's going out of style, so I think that might help. Hey, whatever I'm doing, I'm doing right. If I can keep this up I'll meet my personal goal in no time. Pre-Pregnancy clothes, before Mary, in the attic here I come!!
So, I was all stoked after that and went o Kohls to see what I could find to spend my mother's day money on. I need to find some shoes to go with a dress I have to wear to a wedding in 5 weeks, so I went straight to the shoes. I found two pairs that may work on sale. Then I went to the purses. Found a cute Vera Wang purse 1/2 off. Off to the register. I have an extra 15% off coupon for everything, so I'm thinking this is good. So, for two pairs of shoes and a purse it was only $60. Rock on! I've never spent more than $12 on a purse, so I am pretty happy to have a designer purse that was only $23!!
It's starting out to be a good mother's day weekend. We shall see what the rest of the day brings. It's only 12:00 on Saturday and we are now off to a one year old birthday party in this great weather.

No comments: