Today Kevin and Mary had a day together and went to Magic Mountain. This was Mary's first time to any sort of amusement park of any kind. They had a blast. Mary rode on Thomas The Train roller coaster all by herself and the Tweety Bird Cage. Those two had a high requirement and also a height limit. Well, Kevin well exceed dthe high limits. haha So, she had to ride alone on those. Others he rode with her. She wasn't scared to ride alone at all. Such a big girl.

The Thomas The Train ride

They rode the carousel together, twice. That was fun for both of them.

This was the only character she went to and was NOT happy about taking her picture with him. She is not up on the Warner Brother characters.

This is the Tweety Bird Cage ride she did all by herself. Could you see Kevin trying to fit in that one??? HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was the poor thing on the way home. I picked them up and as she got in the car she said 'I'm NOT tire', in a really winey voice. So I told her, ok, then don't go to sleep. Well, she was asleep before the light turned green. haha We got home and I tried to put her in bed, but she woke up and yelled 'I"M NOT TIRED'. Well, there's no way she was not taking a nap with that attitude. So, she yelled for about 15 minutes and then was conked out. She had fun and didn't want to stop. Kevin and Mary will have to go do a daddy/Mary day again there soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment