Saturday, May 23, 2009

4 Weeks of Weight Watchers

Well, today I am down another 1.8 pounds to make a total of 7.6! I drink water like it's going outa style and I think that really helps. We talked about the holiday weekend today in class, and how to stay on track. Well, I told them I was going wine tasting this weekend. They all made a groaning sound. A sound they wish they were too, and a sound they felt bad because it will be hard to stay on track there. Well, I have a plan. We shall see how well it works in the end. I plan to only taste the wines I want to and drink a bottle of water in between each winery. Just gotta give myself time to soak it in and feel good and then flush it all out. I think I can, I think I can. Oh, wait, but then there's the food. Ok, that part may be a little tougher. There is this one place we go to that has cheese and bread and yummy dipping sauces. Well, I'm sorry, but I"m not going to not eat it. I'm going to enjoy myself. I will just starve myself from when we get back until weigh in again. haha!
Dad is coming to pick up the girls about 7am and then we are off for some fun. Two nights of fun! I hope Teresa is a good girl for them. She's not too keen on being away from me and her routine. I feel I may need to buy them some recouping wine for when we get back.
Oh well! Off for some fun!

No comments: