Well, Mary isn't one to share. Typical for a 2 1/2 year old. Well, Teresa has been doing good sleeping through the night. We've had her in a bassinet in the office since she was born. She is now head to toe in it and needs more room. SO, we already had Mary's room set up for the two of them to share. Yesterday I made sure everything was set up so we could try them out together for the night.
Mary goes to bed at 8:30. I give Teresa her last bottle about 9:30 and then put her down. So, I had to creep into the room to lay her down. It went OK, Mary didn't even budge when I went in. Teresa slept through without making a peep. About 6:00 I hear her start to move around. So I'm thinking what's going to happen with Mary. Well, when Mary was alone we'd shut the door all the way. Now that I may have to go in and out, if needed with Teresa, I just propped it closed. Well, Mary noticed that and opened it and came walking to our room. She proceeded to turn on the light, that was kinda bright. Kevin was not ready to get up. I was up already.
SO, tonight we'll have to think of something else with the door. Baby gate or just close it. Probably just close it.
We shall see.
Well, it's morning now and I put Teresa down for a nap in her new bed in "Mary's" room, well Mary is NOT happy about it now. We'll see how this goes. OH WELL!!
No comments:
Post a Comment