
Growing up Amy and I watched the movie 'A Chorus Line' 10,000 times. Every time we went to Grandma's house we had to watch it. We knew all the lines and all the dances. The play has been touring and was here in LA a while ago. We missed that time, but it was playing out here in our valley at our local theater. SO, it was the last weekend of the showing and I had to go. We were supposed to go down to San Diego to visit some friends, but she ended up sick so we didn't go. So, it was meant to be, I had to see it. I called up mom to make sure they could babysit and we bought tickets. It was our date night.
We went to dinner before hand and then made it to the 8:00 showing at our local city college. It was great! We had a super time. I was dancing in my seat. It was definiatlly one singular senation!
No comments:
Post a Comment