Monday, March 30, 2009

Painting, Margaritas, and Mexican Food

Friday night was girls night out with all my mommy friends. Tonight's adventure was Paint A Dream. This is a place where you pick a pottery item and paint it. Then on 'Ladies Night' they bring in food and have some sort of drink. Tonight's theme was 'Margaritas' and Mexican Food. I say it was 'Margaritas' because it tasted like 90% mix, but the food was good.
I chose a pottery wine glass to paint, naturally. Others painted things for their kids. Me? I think about myself, not them. Oh well! I have not picked up my item yet, but we shall see how it turns out. I'm sure I'll take a picture of it and post my master piece.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

That was soo much fun!! I gotta go pick mine up!! I was like you and painted something for MYSELF... after all it was "MOM's night / ladies night" :-)... Also your picture is better than mine... :-P