
Can you believe it's been 12 weeks already?! Teresa is growing up so fast. 12 weeks of pregnancy seemed like a life time. But it doesn't seem like she's been around for 12 weeks already. She has sure changed a lot in 12 weeks. She smiles all the time now and will laugh and giggle. It's so cute. She's a lot of fun. We have been sleeping through the night off and on. Sometimes with a little help. I will have to go in and put the paci in her mouth and she'll go back to sleep. But I will not feed her in the middle of the night anymore. She's got enough chunk on her to keep her going all night long. She's growing out of her bassinet so I'm going to have to put her in the crib in Mary's room soon. It will be interesting. They will have to sleep next to each other in the motorhome in 4 weeks. So, it will be an adventure.

Mary is such a ham. I'm trying to take more picture of Teresa and Mary has to be in them. I was looking at albums of Mary when she was a baby and I have TONS of pictures of her and not too many of Teresa so far. So, I have to be more on top of it. It's hard. I see why they say the second child has no pictures of them. It's true. I will try to be better, TRY!
No comments:
Post a Comment