
Teresa is already one month old today. I can't believe it's been that long already. How times flies when you don't have time to watch the time. She's growing like a weed. She just went through a growth spurt and was eating like crazy and plumped up. as upi cam see/ Sje's looking like a baby and not a newborn much. I'm sure she's about 10 pounds already. She focus' on me when I feed her and smiles when I talk. She loves when I sing to her. I can't sing, or remember many songs, but she's loves to hear my voice. I make up stupid songs and she still loves them. Kevin looks at me funny, but whatever, makes her happy. I'm still getting up in the middle of the night. Ok, I know it's early to be sleeping through, but I can dream. I feed her about 8:30 or 9 and then she's down for the count until about 2 and then again about 5. It's not too bad, but it's still not a full night sleep. I am adjusting, but miss my sleep. Oh well, part of life.
SO, she continues to grow strong and healthy. = )
SO, she continues to grow strong and healthy. = )
No comments:
Post a Comment