Does anyone know where you can buy more time for your day??? I so don't know where my days go anymore, or what I did with them. I barely get to sit down while either of the kids are awake and when Mary is awake I really don't sit down. I feel I should be dropping weight in a blink of an eye, but I'm not yet. So, instead I'm trying to find the time to work out, but have not yet. I will figure this whole managing my time with two kids thing down soon enough. In the mien time the sink is full of dishes and the laundry piles up, dirty or clean. Dinners may get made or Kevin has to do it when he gets home. The floors are clean thanks to my new Scooba! If you have tile or hard floors you have to mop, you so need a scooba. It has been the best thing on the planet. Well, next to someone else to clean the house. This thing cleans my tile floor like new. I can't do that with a mop. And you just move things out of the way and set it up and then let it go do the work for you. It's awesome.
So, if anyone knows where I can find the time for all this please let me know. I'm up for suggestions.
No comments:
Post a Comment