Monday, January 12, 2009

Blessed with so many friends

Saturday I had a baby shower for me and Teresa. Corie and her mom put it on for me. It was a wonderful morning of friends and good times. They made it a party to just hang out and get together and have a good time. It was so nice and relaxing. Everyone was able to meet Teresa at one time. Teresa slept through the whole shower and people holding her. Everyone was so nice to bring me diapers and other needed baby things. Since we saved everything from Mary, I didn't need much of anything but diapers. But ti's always nice to get new things as well. When I brought all the stuff home Sal, Kevin's friend, kept looking at it and saying "15 people bought all this for you?". Well, I have wonderful friends who love me. It's great! But Corie and Elaine are the best for putting on the day for me. So, now I have a ton of diapers to keep Teresa's buns covered for quite a while. So nice not to have to worry about buying any for a while. She does go through a lot. She doesn't like a wet diaper of any kind. She's quite the princess already. But a cute one at that. I can't believe she'll be a month old already on the 17th. Times flies.

No comments: