Lately I feel like Mary doesn't get enough Mommy time. SO, her and I had a date on Sunday. I wanted to taker her to this place where you get to paint a mug or something like that and then they fire it. Well, that place was no longer there when we got there. SO, I had to come up with something else. There are not any kid movies out right now, so that was out. We were right near the mall so I decided to go there. She has never been on the carousel, so I decided to take her on that. She LOVED it. She rode on a bear the first time. When the ride was over she had to wave good bye to all the animals near us. It was lunch time so we went down to the food court. I told her if she ate her whole corn dog that we'd go ride the carousel again. So, she ate the whole thing. Oh what bribes will get ya!
SO we went back to ride it again and this time she rode on a kangaroo. I even got to ride next to her. It was quite fun.
Then as we were walking out there were these rides you put quarters in and they move. Well, she had to sit in one of them. THEN some other girl wanted to sit in there with her. Mary didn't want to share. But her dad put quarters in and gave them both rides. So, then she was happy.
It was a fun morning. We will have to have our dates more often to make her feel special. Hopefully next time there will be a movie out we can go see.
No comments:
Post a Comment