Monday, January 19, 2009

Is It Nap Time Yet??????????????????

This is my 'angel' giving me her attitude. "I'm not listening" UGH! It's been a trying morning here at the house. She just does not want to listen or follow directions. And when I have Teresa in my arms she knows that I can't do anything so she continues to run around like a tornado and tear up the house.
So, this morning she pooped in her pants while I was feeding Teresa. So, I stopped and went to take care of that. Then she would not get dressed again. SO, she ran around the house with just her shirt on. No matter what I said she would not put her clothes back on. She has her special bear that is her security blanket/bear. So I decided to take that away. That did not go over well, but she still would not put her clothes on. Then I let her have a pacifier to play with, with her dolls. She tries to put it in her mouth but she is not allowed to. Well, today she decided that she would. I kept telling her not to, but she still did it. So, I took it away and cut off the nipple. Then she kept putting it in her mouth, what was left . Then I threatened to take it away again and throw it away. So she went and thew it away herself. GREAT, that's gone. The trash needed to be taken out, so I took it out immediately she she could not go back and take it out. Well, she did try to go back in about 5 minutes for it, but it was gone. OH WELL!
Now, about a half hour later, she remembers I took Pinto, her bear/blanket. I told her he was on vacation until she got dressed. Now she decides to get dressed. Then she gets Pinto back. Pinto seems to be the key thing we can threaten her with right now. Let's see how long we can get away with it.
In the mien time my house is a mess. As soon as Kevin drives away the Mary Tornado comes tearing through.
At about 10 or so today Kevin calls to see how things are going. I tell him, well, Mary is running around naked after her bath and I'm trying to feed Teresa. Just the usual chaos going on. He laughs at me. Oh, he needs to just wait for the day I leave him home alone for a whole day. He needs to experience it for himself. It's no walk in the park.
OH, IT'S NAP TIME!!!!! Gotta go get Mary down so I can get some rest. Wish me luck!

No comments: