Mary must be afraid of the dark. This weekend she spent the night at my mom's and even in daylight for her nap she had to sleep with the big light on in the room. All night long she had to have the light on. She never asks for the light at home, so would never think of doing that. She has a night light, but I guess that is not enough.
SO last night I put her to bed at home and she did not ask for the light on, so I did not put it on. Well, 4am, I see it is on. SO, she must have gotten up to put it on at some point. Ok, that's fine. Whatever floats your boat girl.
THEN about 5:45 I turn on the monitor to see what she is doing and she's NOT in her bed. It's quiet though. I can kinda see her in the corner of the monitor on the floor doing something. So, I go to see what's going on. I had a laundry basket full of stuff at the foot of her bed and she was busy playing with all of it. A happy camper and being quiet. Ok, if that's what it takes to keep her quiet and in her room, whatever.
So, this is a new thing we are trying. Light on and we are all good, we hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment