Kevin went off to Laughlin yesterday with his dad and brother for the weekend. They were taking him on a belated birthday trip. His dad used to do this with his brothers and dad each year. So, they are trying to do something like that.
SO, I'm left alone with Mary until Sunday. I'm not sure how this will go. Thankfully I have my parents to help me out, but the at home part is not easy. I usually have Kevin here part of the time to relieve me of Mary. With the time change and her waking up early and not being on a great schedule, it's tough on me. Last night she was asking for her pj's at 8 and then asking for bed right after. I said she had to stay up a bit longer and she was not going to have it. She then kept on me. Ok, fine, go to bed. Then she was up at a quarter to 5. Well, I was not going to have it. So I let her lay there and roll around. She did go back down for another half hour. Ok, fine, I'll get up. I'm awake now anyhow. It's pitch dark out and I want to lay down, but what does she care.
Ok, so off to a new day. The sun is finally out. She is already eating mac n cheese trying to get candy. Uh, no candy for you little girl. We'll see what else the day brings us. Hopefully a good nap, for both of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment