Today Mary was taking a bath and I heard the door bell ring. Well, I know you're not supposed to leave your child alone in the bath, but I know Mary is good. So I ran down the stairs to answer the door. It was Anna our new cleaning lady. I forgot we had scheduled her to come this weekend. Well, you're here, start cleaning!!
So I let her in and run back upstairs to Mary. She's fine, playing away. Anna starts her cleaning downstairs and Mary and I stay upstairs. Then when she was done there we switched places. So nice to have a clean house again. Kevin goes off to Laughlin to have some fun and I'm stuck at home with Mary, so this is the least I can get for that. Mary and I have been having fun, but not have someone here to help me is tough.
So, anyway, I have a clean house and Kevin gets to come home to a clean house, other than the dirty messy one it was before. BUT, Mary will still make it messy between now and when he gets home. She has no problem doing that. Oh well, at least I have a clean floor, kitchen, and bathrooms.
Thank you Anna!!
No comments:
Post a Comment