Thursday, November 27, 2008

36 Weeks and Time to Count Down

So, I'm 36 weeks now, in my ninth month. The countdown can officially begin. If you countdown to December 24th, it is 26 days. I'm counting on sooner. Since my original due date was the 11th, I"m going closer to that. I have lotsa predictions from people, so ew shall see who knows best.
This kid has gotten huge and taken over my body. She will move into places that are just down right wrong and I can't move. The doctor yesterday told me that she's going to be at least 8 pounds. Well I figure that since Mary was 8. pounds even. The one dream I've had about her, when I saw her for the first time she was one plump turkey. A white plump turkey, but round.
I had my apt yesterday and she said everything is all good. Well, all they really do is check her heart beat and say they'll see me in a week. That's not really worth the $40 co-pay. UGH! Everyone wants an updated due date, but if there's no reason for it, they are not going to change it. So, it's all about the waiting game. Me and waiting don't get along so well. I"m an impatient person and want to know when things are going to happen and how they will happen. OH well.
Anyway, hopefully it will be soon and we can then decide on a name. We have a pool of names, but not one we can really decide on. I kinda want to see her first and then make up my mind. We were set on Mary only due to the circumstance. So, keep posted. = )

No comments: