Monday, August 31, 2009

Camando

So today I look at the schedule for the gym and see what class' are going at what time. I really want to go but I see there are a couple class' at 8 and 8:00 and 8:30. Well, I said who cares and got the kids ready and left. I get to the gym and start getting the girls ready. I get Teresa out and go to get Mary. As I get her out she tells me she has NO undies on. WHAT????!!!!! That's what I get for not supervising getting dressed. So I scramble through the diaper bag and I can't find any undies in there. OH, and she is wearing a dress. So now I have a decision to make............I am already there......I don't want to drive home.......so I tell her to be good and keep her dress down and not show off her 'who who'. We are on our way to the gym now. I drop them off. Teresa cries but I'm outa there. As I'm working out I'm waiting for them to call my name to come either because Teresa is crying or they notice Mary has no undies. I get my machine work out done and go to peak in the window to see how everyone is doing. All is well so I head up to do some cardio. I get onto the treadmill and start walking. 20 minutes later I'm still free and clear. I head down to pick them up. I come in and Teresa is not with the girl I left her with. She points to the floor and there she is, sitting on the floor happy with toys. AND her sister is there playing with her nicely. WOW! What a great picture to walk into. A successful gym day in my book. Tomorrow is my first training session. We shall see how that goes!

No comments: