Tuesday, August 18, 2009

work outs at the gym

Ok, so I've taken Mary to the gym with me and left her in the day care. She loved it. I got to get a good work out in for about an hour and she was fine. Today I took Teresa while I left Mary with Aunt Linda. One of the girls took her and seemed ok, so I left. 20 minutes later they were paging me to come get her. When I got in there a different lady had her, oriental (not to be racist). Teresa is not sure of people she does not know or see often. The girl who originally took her kinda looked like me so I think she was ok then. SO, I got her and my stuff and was out of there. I did get 20 minutes on the elliptical machine so that was something. I guess I will just keep trying with her and just make sure I get the good work out done first just in case.

No comments: