Thursday, August 6, 2009

Come Home SOOOOOOON


My parents left last Friday to drive back to Louisville for a national car show. From the time I was little my dad has built old cars. I have grown up going to car shows and hanging out listening to the oldies but goodies. This car he just rebuilt, again, to drive back to the show. I remember so many good times in this car. Now I hope one day my kids will have memories going to car shows with Nana and Papa.

I've been missing them and, of course, the help with the kids. I've been doing ok, but still wish they were here. My aunt and uncle live in Indiana, about 40 miles from Louisville. So, they come down to see and hang out with them. It's not often we get to see them. My cousin is the same age as me and has twin two year olds and a step 4 year old. She Really has her hands full. I talked to mom today and she said they miss the girls, but have had kid fulfillment there too.

I'm glad they are having fun, but, COME HOME SOON!!

No comments: