NOt much really going on to post, but I'll catch ya up anyway. Mom and dad are on their way home. They should be staying tonight in Vegas and be home tomorrow!!! I can't wait to see them. I know Mary miss' them. Teresa has changed so much in the past two weeks they will not know her.
We have been staying around here, pretty much. Went to Stroller Strides one day for a good work out. I have not been able to get one at home. The kids schedules have not been the same and so I get no free time to work out. So, at least with the walking group I get to go and work out with them. It's just hard to get there at 8:30 in the morning. I need to try more often though.
I got Mary into a mini preschool class for 12 weeks. I'm so excited. She will go every Tuesday and Thursday for two hours. It's a start. It will give me time to do some shopping with only one child or something. It's not close to our house, but close to mom. So, if I need her to pick her up, she can. That start September 15th. I can't wait. We'll have to go shopping for clothes, of course. She's growing up so fast. I will have to figure out how to not let PINTO, her favorite bear, go to class with her. If anyone has any suggestions, let me know.
I have hit a wall with weight watchers for the last three weeks. It's a little frustrating, but at least I don't gain. I finally lost .8 this week. So, maybe I'm back on track.
Anyway, that's about that for now. Things should get more exciting soon, other than the same 'ol same 'ol.
No comments:
Post a Comment