For Memorial weekend we were off to San Diego for some fun with friends. We go to visit Kevin's best friend Sal and his wife Stephanie. We love to go see them. We got down there Saturday morning. Kevin, Sal, and Mary heade dto the pool while I stayed back to give Teresa her nap. About 1:30 Mary was ASKING to take a nap. I guess they were wearing her out. So, Kevin walked her back and she layed down and took a nap. So I had two kids taking a nap and I wasn't home, so I could sit and relax. It was GREAT!

We had fun just relaxing outside and hanging out. Sal made us his famous hot wings and ribs and Stephy made her crab cakes. It was great!



On Sunday we went to the Bay and hung out at the beach for a bbq. It was a fun day of just doing nothing.

Mary had a blast. There were kids things to do. She played with the playdough ALL day. She had it stuck to her shoes and then grass stuck in that. It was so nice to have something for her to do that we could just keep an eye on her and know she was all good.

It was a nice relaxing weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment