Tuesday, September 15, 2009

First Day Of School

Today started Tiny Tots Preschool for Mary. It's a program run through the city of Santa Clarita. Two days a week for two hours a day. Just enough to start her out. It starts at 12:30 so I made sure she had a good lunch and was all ready to go. She had to bring a snack so we picked out a cool bag for her to bring. She decided she wanted the bright pink Victoria Secrets purse. Ok, whatever, she's my girl. We got there and walked in. She was very shy at first, which is not Mary. The she saw the play dough and paint and colors and was all over it. I was busy doing parent stuff and she was already off playing. I went to say bye and told her I"d be back in a while. She barely looked at me and said 'O K'. So I was out of there. When I picked her up she did seem happy to see me. A bit tired I could tell. I put her in the car and she rubbed her eyes. I told her to stay away and she could take a nap when we got home. She then told me she was NOT tired. Yeah, ok, as she is fast asleep upstairs right now. So, it's all good. She said she had fun and wanted to go back. = ) My little one is growing up so fast.


No comments: