Saturday, September 12, 2009

TAKE IT AWAY

Ok, so I have made a decision. I am giving Kevin the scale and telling him to put it somewhere in the house. Do not throw it away, but get it outa my view and don't let me know where it is. I'm obsessed and it's driving me nuts. I step on it every morning and drive myself nuts. I went to weight watchers today and I gained .2, which isn't anything, but the numbers drive me crazy. SOOO I am getting rid of it and going to focus on losing inches instead of numbers. I can only focus on one thing at a time when it comes to myself. I already have too many other things to focus on, which my family and the house. SO, this is it. The gym and eating right for me. NO MORE weighing myself. This will be a challenge, but I will do it.

No comments: