Monday, June 15, 2009

Teething Fun, NOT!

Teresa has been teething for a while, but on Saturday she broker her first tooth. Friday night she was the biggest pistol. Making my night NO fun! I was willing to do anything, almost to get her to stop screaming. She would not leave my arms to go to bed. So, finally I gave in and put her next to me in bed. Well, that worked. I always said I'd NEVER do that. I needed sleep, so I was willing to do it. It worked and we both got sleep. The next morning Kevin had his finger in her mouth and he felt a sharp point. Well, that would explain the little sleep. So, now we are full on teething. Today I went out and bought any teething toy or pain reliever I could find at Walmart. Only a whole mouth full to go. Oh Joy!

1 comment:

Frieders Fam said...

Try the orajel swabs...I think you can get them at Walmart. They're a God send!