
Today the girls and I met up with an old friend, Heather, of mine who was in town from back east. I worked with her when I taught preschool at Pinecrest way back in 2000. We have had some fun times together and some silly memories. We got married the same year, 2005. She got pregnant that year, and so did I. She had a girl in April 2006 and I had a girl in July 2006. Her and her husband moved to Michigan two years ago, we stayed here. Last year I turned up pregnant and so did she. I had a girl in December 2008 and she had another girl in April 2009. We are just following each other's foot steps. I think it stops here though. We don't' plan to have anymore kids, but they want to have at least one more. I hope she does not jinx me to end up pregnant. SO, Mary and Kaitlyn are 2 1/2 months apart and Teresa and Christine are about 3 1/2 months apart.
We met at a park for the girls to play then we went to McDonalds for lunch and more playing. It was a McDonalds Mary has never been to and they had a much bigger play yard and she was not into it and was scared. Kaitlyn was brave and went for it. THEN she got stuck and couldn't get down. Heather was not happy and headed up climbing up there to find her. Well, she could only make it so far. I didn't not get a picture of that, and I"m sure she is glad I didn't. It was kinda silly to watch. BUT, if I had to do it, I would have too. Eventually Kaitlyn came down on her own, but it took some time.
Mary took a good 2 1/2 hour nap after that fun time!
1 comment:
that was so much fun. Even if I did have to squeese my fat butt up the toys. That kid got the riot act all the way home.
Post a Comment