Saturday, June 27, 2009

5%

Today at Weight Watchers I hit my 5% mark! Ok, that's only 11 pounds, but it's a mile stone for now. I'm on my way.
There are now a group of us girls doing this together, which helps. I started working on it with Jamie. We met in our walking group I was in. I still hang out with some of the other girls from the walking group as well. Four of us went to dinner one night and Jamie and I talked the other two into joining with us. So now all four of us are doing it together. It helps to work on it as a group. Makes it more fun to share stories and tips. We all seem to go on different days to the meetings but we are still doing it together. Jamie met me at the meeting today, which was nice. She was able to share in my celebration. They recognize and celebrate when you lose weight and hit any sort of mile stone, which makes you feel good about yourself. It's a big motivation. I love going to my meetings. It's like my other family. The leader is like my other mom coaching me.
SO, now on to less than a week and then off to a weekend of camping eating and drinking. We shall see how that goes. = )

1 comment:

Michelle said...

LOL You & Jamie really are great! Thanks for all of the help & support!