Ugh, I knew this day would come, but not now! Mary is slowly cutting out her naps. I really look forward to my hour or two a day w/out having to worry and chase her around the house. Especially now that Teresa naps at that time too. She has started not wanting to take naps at my mom's house. Usually I can get her to go down here no matter what, but not the last day or two. Now that she can figure out how to get out of her room it is a challenge. So, today I REALLY wanted to work out so I took her to her room and put her down. I then fed Teresa and put her down. Ok, all good, NOT! Mary starts calling me and so I go up to see what's up. She tells me she does not want to sleep and wants to go down stairs. Ok, I tell her she can as long as she lays on the couch and lets me work out. Well I'm sure you can imagine how well that went. I started my work out DVD over again THREE times and lotsa reprimanding and telling her to be quiet I FINALLY got my work out done. AND thankfully Teresa was still asleep. We have a pack-n-play downstairs and I had put her in that to sleep. So, anyway, she finally at 4:00 decided she wants to relax and is tired and lays down on the living room floor. and this is where she decides to take her nap.
Hey, wherever it happens, GREAT! It just kinda makes it tougher to get stuff done, but she's napping! 
Hey, wherever it happens, GREAT! It just kinda makes it tougher to get stuff done, but she's napping! 
Teresa is happy asleep in her bed. God I love nap time!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment