Monday, December 22, 2008

Teresa's first doc apt

Today was Teresa's first doc apt at 5 days old. Miss piggy has gained weight, instead of loosing it like normal infants. She is now 8 pounds even. The doctor said her weight and height and other measurements are all the same and are in the 95%. She's going to be an athlete he says. Well, with her flippers for feet I say she'll be a swimer. hehe
I asked him about her fussiness and gas. He said not to worry. I'm not too worried, except for the fact that I"m not going to see the inside of my eye lids for a while. So, he gave me two cans of a gentle formula to try for a week and see what she does. He said it could also be acid reflex. When you lay her down flat she fuss' a lot. If you put her down asleep in her car seat she will sleep for hours, since it's an up right position. So, if that's how she'll sleep, fine! I know she'll grow out of whatever it is and sleep normal soon, I HOPE!
So, off to try the new formula and hope for the best. Tonight mom is going to come over and stay up with her and give me some rest. THANK GOD! I think I will break in two if I had to do another night right now. Me and the insides of my eye lids will get re acquainted.

No comments: