
This was her first favorite one she found. She picked it up right away and carried it around for a bit. Then we were off to new and better pumpkins.
'Nice Pumpkin' She pets it like it is the dogie and not her. HAHA
Then we found the box of really small pumpkins and other small vegetables. She liked this yellow thing and had to show it to me.
Then she saw this pumpkin. "THIS ONE MOMMY" is what she said as she pointed to it. Well, how could I resist that. Yes, we bought it.
Here it is in our wagon. Mary had to go get us a wagon and then climb into it. Then I had to give her a ride. A bumpy ride in a wagon with her pumpkin was the best.
Here is our carved pumpkin. She was very interested in what Mommy was doing to the pumpkin. When we were done she said 'ARMS'. SO, I went to the yard and found to sticks to poke into it. I can't get the sticks in, so I will have Kevin or Papa poke them in later. We plan on taking this to the Halloween party at mom's tonight to light up and show off. She is going to love it and want to go out and see it all night long. Pretty darn cute. Her first Halloween where she can understand things. Christmas is going to be so much fun!!
No comments:
Post a Comment