Three weeks ago I went away for the weekend and left Kevin home alone. I left him a list of simple house chores to do to help me with my house cleaning. WELL, needless to say, they did not all get done. He did come to realize that in order for this house to be clean while I'm pregnant that we may need a little help. So, today I finally got some help. He found a local house cleaner to come in and do some work. Of course, she's Hispanic. Where we live, that's what we'll find. BUT, she did a super job.
Mary and I left the house about 9:00 this morning when she arrived. We went and spent the morning at mom's house. They are in Havasu for the weekend so we had an empty house to go to. We figured we all didn't need to be hovering around her while she was trying to work. Heck, that's what doesn't help me when I have to do it. She started upstairs. Kevin said she was up there for like two hours and then worked downstairs for another hour or so. She even swept the garage. It is so nice to have a clean house and I didn't have to do it. I want to go shower in my clean shower, but I don't want to ruin it. She charged $75, which isn't bad for how long and how much she did. But Kevin said we can really only afford that once a month. Well, next month come fast cause this house won't stay clean long. I think I'm going to have to start selling more things on craigs list so I can afford a house cleaner more often than once a month.
No comments:
Post a Comment