Thursday, September 4, 2008
Ice'd Tea???
Ok, had to write about this one. Mary woke up with 100.9 fever this morning, so I'll take her to the doctor today. Since we are good about peeing in the potty, I thought I'd take a urine sample in case they want it. So, I got an empty water bottle and put her sample in it. I put in on the counter thinking I'd tell Kevin what it is. Well, I forgot. Then I see him pouring milk into a water bottle and the bottle of pee is no longer on the counter. So, I ask him what he did with Mary's pee. He made a face and said "pee? I thought that was ice'd tea" Well, he luckily poured it out first before trying it, BUT, he didn't ask what it was. Sooooo, I had to get Mary to pee again to get my sample again. Luckily we are doing pretty good about peeing in the potty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment