Monday, September 15, 2008
I think we have crossed the finish line!!!
Today we hit a mile stone in potty training. We did big girl stinkies in the potty. We have gotten her to do little rabbitt kernals but today we got the real thing. It was great. I know it sounds silly to get so excited over poop, but it is a big thing here. She had to put her feet up on the potty so she could watch it happen, but she did it! It is such a relief to have her do that and not be scared to do it. THEN, after she did two good ones, she asked to go back and do more. AND there was more. What a big girl she has gotten to be. SO, I feel safe to say we are good for the potty now. We will work on the night time part in a bit, but she usually wakes up dry anyway. So, she can hold it. I do make sure she goes potty before she goes to sleep, so we get out what we can anyway, but still. I am very proud of my big girl. We do have to give her something sweet after she does her stinkies, but I'm going to start stopping that so she's not full of sugar all day. Going potty is going to have to become a normal thing. But I think she likes not having a wet or dirty panties. WAHOO!! It only took two weeks!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment