This is Mary's security blanket/bear. His name is Pinto. This is Pinto #1. He has gone EVERYWHERE with her for the past two years. About a month ago his paws started to wear thin. They have a soft ribbon cover to them, well had. Then the bow started to wear thin and fell off at one point. Dr Mom had to sew that on. Since she sleeps with it and rubs the bow, there was not much left and if it was not there was a problem. SOOO I, Dr Mom, decided to get new ribbon and replace the parts which were no longer there so much. The paws were totally gone and the arm stuffing was falling out. I had already found stuffing in the washing machine once and was afraid to find less of it again. So, I bought some new stuff at Walmart and went to do some surgery. Kevin had to keep her outside while I did this because she would NOT leave me alone. Then when he had her outside she was crying to come back in. It was quite the trauma. Pinto made it through surgery just fine. Kevin laughed at my work, but it was my first surgery. I'm sure the first of Many. I will perfect them as I go along. But it's all fixed and she is a happy girl to have Old Pinto fixed.
No comments:
Post a Comment