Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My Big Girl


Today was Mary's first day of Pre-K School. She kept asking me ALL morning when she was going. That is one bad thing about school starting at 12:30. Finally it was time to go. We got all ready and got in the car, to go the 1/4 mile down the street. We get there and Mary is all ready to go. She sits on the carpet and barely says bye and Teresa and I are on our way back home for nap.
When I go to pick her up at 4, when class is over, she's one of the last three kids left. Poor thing. Oh well. The first thing the teacher tells me is that Mary is her best kid. DUH!! Mary gets up and starts playing with toys. So I have to tell her wel'l be back tomorrow and we are on our way home.
She was so tired when we got home. She was SUPER cranky and I could tell she needed a nap. BUT there was no way to get to her take one, by my telling her to take one. She was whiny and cranky and then all of a sudden it was quiet. I turn around to see her on the couch passed out. Poor thing.
I look at these pictures and they make me realize how grown up she is. My little girl is a true little girl now and growing up. It is fun to see, but sad to see I do not have a baby any longer. BUT we have such fun times to look forward to. = )

No comments: